Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Raod Trip to Amana Colonies 2010


Hey ladies, we had a RIP ROARIN GOOD TIME! The weather was great, just a little rain Friday night but Sat was perfect.
We shopped and ate and shopped and ate and shopped some more. ha.ha. The waitress that waited on us last visit wasn't working Friday night when we went to eat, but our waitress was her aunt and she was just as fun & funny.

I think we hit the Chocolate store twice, go figure right.Ha My sister-in-law was visiting from Florida and she went with us. She got Kimmy going in a laughing attach a couple of times.
Here are a couple of pictures to share, there are plenty more to see. I will try to have them printed by the next meeting.

A "BIG" Thanks to Kimmy for setting everything up for the trip. See everyone at the meeting.
Have a great one! Lois

1 comment:

BSP Sisters said...

I know, I know. I spelled road wrong. ha,Ha. Pretty bad when I start with the headline wrong. oh well LOL at myself. :-)