Friday, April 4, 2008

Race for the Cure Saturday May 10


Hi Girls! I'll be participating in the Race for the Cure this year and hope some of you will be able to join me. Innkeepers will be sponsoring a team right here in Galesburg with a one mile walk. Registration is this Saturday at Innkeepers from 8am-4pm. The team captain will pick up our packets and cool t-shirts in Peoria before the race. Detailed information will be available at Innkeepers. I plan on registering around 11:00 and my Mom is going to walk too! Come join us! Lets honor the women in our lives that have been touched by breast cancer.

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Cindy,
We did it! Carole and I are registered and we will be there on Saturday, May 10th to join you, your mother and many more for the walk. We're excited!
Mary Lou

Cindy Andrews said...

Wonderful!