Thursday, February 1, 2007

My New Look



Yhoo Sisters... What's up? Some of you may not know but I am VERY particular about my hair. I have talked a blue streak about getting a different hair style, but when ever I would get to the salon I would chicken out every time and come home with the same simple trim up. Well I finally did it. I finally got some guts and got a new hair CUT. Ha. I got about 3-4 inches cut off and put some layer in to help it have more body and fullness. I LOVE It!! I has been very easy to style in the AM when I am running late for work. Ha. (had to put that in there). The pictures aren't that greatest, but I took them myself with my phone camera. Just wanted to share my new look.


See you at the meeting.

Lois

1 comment:

BSP Sisters said...

WOW! Oh Lois, I love it! You're fabulous!

(High-Fivein'!)Cindy